تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2007
    الدولة : المنصورة
    المشاركات : 1,987
    المواضيع : 33
    الردود : 1987
    المعدل اليومي : 0.32

Smile

Oh mate
    Although I do not believe in writing poetry in other languages, Icouldn't help my self. I wrote poetry in English. I enjoyed your gasida in English but to be honest with both of us I enjoyed it as an Egyptian man reading English poetry. I have to ask a question... Is this good enough to do??? I am asking this question after reading so many English gasidas as it was all my studies. But we have different culture and different way of life. One day i had some English visitors at home in Egypt.. My aunt said to one of the women: (you are like the moon) as an Egyptian compliment... Then the womwn asked me : ( is she saying this because they see me JUST at night???). I enjoyed your gasida. I did like it.. I write Engish poetry but I do not know if we really should do.
    Good luck and awaiting more
    QuesniWael

الصورة الرمزية روميه فهد أديبة
    تاريخ التسجيل : Feb 2007
    الدولة : مارس
    المشاركات : 772
    المواضيع : 12
    الردود : 772
    المعدل اليومي : 0.12

افتراضي

Dear ..
    Good translator + good background = translation the gasida soul in other language so no problem .
    But when you want to write English gasida, you should thinning in English not in Arabic words then translate it to English!
    By the way, we need to read more about other cultures which help us to avoid misunderstand like what happened with moon of night : ) .

عذرا جوتيار ..

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12