قلم منتسب
    تاريخ التسجيل : Oct 2011
    الدولة : iraq
    المشاركات : 81
    المواضيع : 14
    الردود : 81
    المعدل اليومي : 0.02

افتراضي country side

When I was driving to Alahaly, a small village north Baqooba , watching the palm trees along the damaged road, inhaling fresh air with roses smell, feeling as young men always feel, hoping that everything will be better. Suddenly an American patrol stopped me, one of the soldiers asked me to dismount and follow him, I got down with beating heart and unstable steps passing toward a farm thinking that it will be the last minutes in my life, there was many American soldiers watching something lying on the ground, when I stopped among them, I heard a coarse voice as if it comes from hell asking me, why do your people kill dogs everywhere, my eyes opened widely and my lips held a part trying to smile, I answered him before swallowing my tongue, killing a dog in a forest is a crime never be forgiven and killing safe people is case should be reconsidered.

شاعرة
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2010
    الدولة : على أرض العروبة
    المشاركات : 34,923
    المواضيع : 293
    الردود : 34923
    المعدل اليومي : 6.72

افتراضي

We accepted being dominated by their slaves, gave them the chance to creat all the excuses they need to treat us as animals, so , no body is to be blamed but us.
    Thanks for the story
    تستطيع أن ترى الصورة بحجمها الطبيعي بعد الضغط عليها

قلم منتسب

افتراضي thank you

There is an English proverb says “Between the devil and the deep sea” so I think we were stacked between two devils and we haven’t choices, but falling down in the hell .
    Thanks for your comment.
    !Think green

الصورة الرمزية احمد خلف قلم فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل : May 2011
    الدولة : الإمارات حالياً
    المشاركات : 1,348
    المواضيع : 200
    الردود : 1348
    المعدل اليومي : 0.29

افتراضي

This matter reminds me of a wisely spoken Proser and Syrian poet Adib Ishaq, who lived a short life in the nineteenth century (1856 1885) is full of political activities,
    He moved from Damascus to Beirut and then to Egypt and from there to Paris, and issued a newspaper in Cairo and one in Alexandria and a third in Paris.
    He then returned to Egypt and left again to Beirut after being rocked by the British repression of the Egyptian people and the hit of the Revolution of Ahmed Orabi. We have his statement the occupation of British troops to Egypt.
    And realized that the oppression of the Arabs Europeans in Egypt, Algeria, not least for the oppression of the Turks, the Arabs in the Levant.
    He noted the contradiction between the claims of the British and the French for their belief in the right of human life and freedom, and the repressive practices in Egypt and Algeria, said a few verses that have become, for example expresses the contradiction and hypocrisy of the West:

A man who was killed in a forest is an unforgivable crime
    And the Killing of safe people, will be dealt with
    And the right of force is given to the winner only.
    ذكرني موقف الغرب وتناقضه العجيب في هذا الأمر بحكمة قالها الناثر والشاعر السوري اديب اسحاق الذي عاش حياة قصيرة في القرن التاسع عشر (1856 ـ 1885) مليئة بالنشاطات السياسية،
    حيث انتقل من دمشق إلى بيروت ثم إلى مصر ومنها إلى باريس، واصدر صحيفة في القاهرة واخرى في الاسكندرية وثالثة في باريس.
    ثم عاد إلى مصر وغادرها ثانية لبيروت بعد أن هزته عمليات القمع البريطانية للشعب المصري وضربها لثورة احمد عرابي. لقد آلمته عملية احتلال القوات البريطانية لمصر،
    وادرك ان ظلم وقمع الأوروبيين للعرب في مصر والجزائر لا يقل عن ظلم وقمع الأتراك للعرب في بلاد الشام.
    ولاحظ التناقض بين ما يدعيه البريطانيون والفرنسيون عن إيمانهم بحق الحياة الإنسانية وحريتها، وبين ممارساتهم القمعية في مصر والجزائر، فقال بعض الأبيات التي أصبحت مثلا يعبر عن نفاق وتناقض الغرب:

قتل امرئ في غابة جريمة لا تغتفر
    وقتل شعب آمن مسألة فيها نظر
    والحق للقوة لا يعطاه إلا من ظفر
    كن ابن من شئت واكتسب أدبا....يغنيك محموده عن النسب

قلم منتسب

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة احمد خلف مشاهدة المشاركة
    This matter reminds me of a wisely spoken Proser and Syrian poet Adib Ishaq, who lived a short life in the nineteenth century (1856 1885) is full of political activities,
    He moved from Damascus to Beirut and then to Egypt and from there to Paris, and issued a newspaper in Cairo and one in Alexandria and a third in Paris.
    He then returned to Egypt and left again to Beirut after being rocked by the British repression of the Egyptian people and the hit of the Revolution of Ahmed Orabi. We have his statement the occupation of British troops to Egypt.
    And realized that the oppression of the Arabs Europeans in Egypt, Algeria, not least for the oppression of the Turks, the Arabs in the Levant.
    He noted the contradiction between the claims of the British and the French for their belief in the right of human life and freedom, and the repressive practices in Egypt and Algeria, said a few verses that have become, for example expresses the contradiction and hypocrisy of the West:

A man who was killed in a forest is an unforgivable crime
    And the Killing of safe people, will be dealt with
    And the right of force is given to the winner only.
    ذكرني موقف الغرب وتناقضه العجيب في هذا الأمر بحكمة قالها الناثر والشاعر السوري اديب اسحاق الذي عاش حياة قصيرة في القرن التاسع عشر (1856 ـ 1885) مليئة بالنشاطات السياسية،
    حيث انتقل من دمشق إلى بيروت ثم إلى مصر ومنها إلى باريس، واصدر صحيفة في القاهرة واخرى في الاسكندرية وثالثة في باريس.
    ثم عاد إلى مصر وغادرها ثانية لبيروت بعد أن هزته عمليات القمع البريطانية للشعب المصري وضربها لثورة احمد عرابي. لقد آلمته عملية احتلال القوات البريطانية لمصر،
    وادرك ان ظلم وقمع الأوروبيين للعرب في مصر والجزائر لا يقل عن ظلم وقمع الأتراك للعرب في بلاد الشام.
    ولاحظ التناقض بين ما يدعيه البريطانيون والفرنسيون عن إيمانهم بحق الحياة الإنسانية وحريتها، وبين ممارساتهم القمعية في مصر والجزائر، فقال بعض الأبيات التي أصبحت مثلا يعبر عن نفاق وتناقض الغرب:

قتل امرئ في غابة جريمة لا تغتفر
    وقتل شعب آمن مسألة فيها نظر
    والحق للقوة لا يعطاه إلا من ظفر
    اشكرك استاذي الفاضل على ردك واهتمامك. الابيات نفسها التي ذكرتها استفزتني منذ طفولتي ولم اكن افهم ما تعني حتى واجهنا الكابوس الاسود للاحتلال في العراق ففهمت ماذا كان الشاعر يعني بتلك الكلمات وكم كانت معاناته..اشكرك جزيل الشكر على هذه المعلومات الرائعة.. زدنا من فضلك وعلمك زادك الله فضلا وعلما..تحياتي .

قلم منتسب

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة صفاء الزرقان مشاهدة المشاركة
    We thought that they will bring a democratic life for us and give us our rights so we can have a good life but it was'nt, the case was as we say in arabic
    كالمستجير من الرمضاء بالنار ...
    nice story
    thanks
    Yes, we thought that, but we were wrong, we tried to escape from death, but we through our self into the hell.
    Many thanks for your comment.

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Don't Cry my beloved country
    بواسطة لمياء سليمان في المنتدى الشِّعْرُ الأَجنَبِيُّ وَالمُتَرْجَمُ
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 07-03-2011, 09:51 PM
  2. our country
    بواسطة ابراهيم خليل في المنتدى الشِّعْرُ الأَجنَبِيُّ وَالمُتَرْجَمُ
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-11-2008, 11:33 AM