Valley girl[
LEFT]

Heart’s bells knock whenever the tale time comes, to announce a soul picnic from a burden’s life overloaded by existence dream, and the heart dancing with joy on bells clicks which warbles by longing to tunes embroidered with asking letters for a new tale , where joy wings grow within our self to fly us to the tale board soaring through the time , roaming with us in a dream swing within a tale orchard to listen for a new surprise that dangling as clusters of magnificence and imagination,
Grandma Hamama picks up every day a new tale, put it down in the white pages of our memory, to draw the soul of lovingness and virtue that is called by prophets and wise men. While we were laughing for life, Grandma Hamama came with shining and gorgeous face .
She sat down, while we were looking to her lips, waiting for her to strew pearls of words out of her mouth that we were hanging them as lavaliere in our chest from inside .
We hurried her : Come on, come on, Grandma, tell us the tale of today : What do you want? she replied? .Do you want the tale of Sultan’s daughter, Sheikh of fairies or (valley’s girl) O’ boys
: Valley girl, valley girl... we have not heard it before. All we shouted.
She started telling her tale, she said : In the name of God, I seek refuge with Him from every devil or evil comes from fairy in the form of a human being or grows in the earth or comes out of it. We request the God a wisdom from the cradle to the grave
O’ my grandchildren it was told that : A country is called (Happy Land) where fruits , palm trees and grape-vince were grown that a delicious and ripe of, in it a bounty is abundant, and copious water.
One day the valley-well overflowed ,and the water flew as a stream, the village men ruched out run towards the well with surprise filling their faces, they found a one day old baby was floating in the well water, all the men surprised, asking
: What woman threw her infant in the well?! some of them said: Why you are mistaken thinking about our village, it is a miracle of the Lord, didn’t , ....: It is really a miracle of God and had emerged by well. The People shouted .They sat all together wondering who will take care of and nurse her, then a woman named (Wadha) does not have children she took her, with joy filling her because the baby is a lord miracle, she named her (valley girl). TheValley’s girl reached the roses age, she shined a beautifulness and delicateness in the village. One day when there was a shortage of rain in the village, and the wells dried up, the crops withered . The Valley girl went out walking in a field and singing : Go back to life earth, after each step of mine... Go back to life. She kept walking until she reached the end of the withered field .Early in the morning, the owner of the field passed through it, he saw it evergreen, he surprised when he saw the greenery completely covered the field, the people rushed to the field, they saw a miracle, after they knew that : Valley girl was playing in the field. They went to her : O’ valley girl how this field became greenish?!, they asked : I was walking in it, asking God for the field to be greenish, she said . Then it comes true : Your prayers are accepted by the God, They said. You are a cloud daughter you should come with us, the water subsided in the well, and call the God for us to overfill with water for the village .
Valley girl looked down on the well : O’ spring of water flow, she said . Have a mercy and pity on the village.. O’ spring of water flow. Then it overflowed O’ my grandchildren, as stream in the valley, then the people got happy when the well overflowed, they went to the valley girl requesting her to step in fields had already withered, to return to live again.
The girl passed through them then the crops became greenish, but when she repeats many times that words a lot she feels so tired, and getting weaker and weaker. She knew that the God gift will not remain a long time if she stays using this gift in the fields in order to be greenish.
O’ my children, all valley villages and other villages knew about the valley girl miracles that can she do.
One day some of the villages requested the (Happy Land) village to donate them a valley girl for some days to walk in withered fields, but the happy land apologized : Our daughter got sick so will not be able to come with you , it said .
There was in that village a malicious magician named (Raash), serving him a demon called (Brqash), when the magician call him he appears at once, he called him out : O’ Briqash come here at once ,the demon came from beneath the soil :Yes, he said. Your servant Briqash in your hands
: O’ Briqash the magician said .
You have to bring me the valley girl to kill her
: Right now she will be in your hands the demon said. He flew and missed the sight.
O’ my grandchildren Briqash returned back trembling, scarring : What is going on O’ Briqash the magician asked him?, the demon replied while he was trembling: My majesty, when I extended my hand to kidnap her, I got frozen as ice, I was going to die, then I begged her to forgive me and I had given her a promise, that never should I harm her a day, then she forgive me and I could come to you.The magician got angry : You have failed O Briqash he said. You could not bring a girl, she is the smallest of your finger, I will lockup you now several years in my ring, if you bring not her in at once : Forgive me, forgive me,.. , the demon cried .I will bring someone else to kill her : Who is that?, whether he is a Goblin from the Fairies the magician asked? : No, no, my Majesty..., but it is from an animal trees the demon replied, one day it enrooted from the devil’s horn, grew in Negros land , it will kill valley girl, and expel her village away : O’ demon you have to bring her now... Raash shouted or you will be imprisoning in this ring until the day of resurrection
O’ my beloved on the demon flew among a dense clouds passed over mountains , seas and deserts, he returned with the tree in his hands, complains about its smell, Raash with joy in his eyes : you must plant it in the happy land at night, he said.
The people looked at it, filled with terror, found it a bitter taste fruit, thorny leaves cactus-like sharp knife and the bark snakeskin-like : This tree is not known to us before, People said. It unacceptable to anyone to be in his land.
: It should be a glamorous branch, dancing among the branches, pleases the heart, Raash said. Seduce such a Sweetheart, sweeter than grape-vine and raisins, they shall be rushing to it before food.
O’ beloved ones Briqash threw it by a bewitched ashes and turned it to a twig like flower, has a fragrance smell, taste of dates- palm, in it a pleasure drives the mind to fly in the universe,
and to those who were next to him, he said.
: take this twig at night secretly and enrooted it in a Sheikh’s field.
They enrooted it in the field of Sheikh, It grew up before the other trees .
One day the Sheikh walked beside it, smelled a fragrance of it, and chewed some leaves he is
dominated by its magic, then continued chewing from it, he felt himself strong like Antar son of Shaddad, a sultan in each country ..., then he felt a two like goat horns in his fore-head growing quickly, he afraid of the horns, stopped chewing the leaves and got them out of his stuffed mouth as green ash, then he felt the horns gradually fade
Sheikh rejoiced whispered to his himself : I will not chew these leaves anymore, but on the second day he picked again the leaves, stuffed them his mouth whispered to himself : I will hide the horns off people, and continued chewing tree’s leaves until his cheek is bulged by them like a piper. The trees has much propagated in the Sheikh’s fields and they needs a lot of water, for that he forced valley girl to walk through the fields to be greenish and wither not. Those trees have much increased in the fields of the village
the people chew from it openly like sheep, and bull.
People began a disputing about the valley girl and a blood shed on the ground in order to walks through the fields to be greenish and wither not, they said : The valley girl should walk through all fields of the village in order to grow the trees and be ever green.
Valley girl continued a time to walk among the trees, and she was getting slim more and more, until she got sick, can’t walk, and kept crying ,crying...even tears of her eyes dried. One day she said that : I missed the well, take me to see it. They took her, she looked to the well, there was left out quite a little of water : O’ Lord return me back from where I came from, she said . Then she threw her body in the water and melted as salt, stay not more than from dress floating on the water.
O’ my grandchildren the water drained in the well never left of it. The villagers came crying for losing the dearest things to them, they left their village for searching of water, scattered in the countries, when they came cross a country they find the Valley girl, calling her : Hey Valley girl , you had died in our village, how you are here? !
: I live and die to live and I live mush among people who seek my friendliness, seek not to perish me she said.
O’ my grandchildren the Happy Land became crying a lack she loos it, slapping her cheeks for loosing a blessing in their town . My prayers and peace be upon the Messenger of God, Muhammad son of Abdullah.
Grandma got ready to return back to her house, then we asked her : What shall you tell us, tomorrow? : I shall tell , O’ boys, the tale of Layla and Sheikh of friaries, she replied. Abdul Haq turned to back ,saw Salem is sleeping ,he shouted close to his ears : Wake uuuuuup, O’ sleeping bag the Valley girl died, Salem waked up : ha .. what happened to the Valley girl, is she died ?! who murder her…!? He asked .
[/LEF
T]